call 0203 129 9012
Do you know the importance of the cheap coach hire Folkestone? Is it something new to you? If the answer is Yes, then go for these spectacular vehicles today. The travel companies will give assurance for comfort and money-savings.
Furthermore, you will also experience the high speed of the lovely coaches. Go on like a free bird and enjoy yourselves to the fullest. Forget about all the bondages when you are on such a beautiful trip. With luxury coach hire by your side, things become so smooth.
CT18 is the postal code of Folkestone. You can come across this beautiful port town in Kent. It is just on the English Channel and gives out a picturesque view. Moreover, the place acted as a busy port and harbour for the people of the 19th and 20th centuries. The excellent feeling on the valley between two cliffs is just unexplainable. Therefore, you must visit the recommended tourist spots for wonderful leisure.
Let us see what you can find out in this mesmerizing place. Oh! Yes, there are lots of activities for your kids too.
The cheap coach hire Folkestone will give you a complete view of the whole town of England. Moreover, you can ride on the 49 seater coach hire and plan a grand picnic for the weekends. Undoubtedly, your family will be happy like anything. Don’t you want to take them on a pleasant ride? Here is the biggest option to traverse the incredible port of Folkestone.
The journey begins like this;-
· Sunny Sands: It is a mind-blowing place for kayaking. Therefore, if your heart wants a perfect place for swimming, choose Sunny Sands. One of the best choices will be to contact the executive coach hire service providers. Additionally, you will have a clean beach to lie on. The attached toilets are also there for the convenience of the visitors.
· Folkestone Harbour Arm: Here is the amazing opportunity to dine by the waters. The atmosphere is so captivating that you will forget everything. You can definitely go for a romantic date at such a place. Many honeymoon couples prefer the place for a superb experience.
· Folkestone Museum: This museum is a fantastic place for your children. Let their knowledge enhance with so many classic artefacts in front of their eyes. Furthermore, the surrounding areas also exhibit great things. So, get glimpses of the local history without any charge. Who would like to miss such a lovely chance?
· Folkestone Beach: Coming to England and not going for the beach visit is not possible. Therefore, like many other places, you can enjoy the cool beach at Folkestone too. You can understand with one glance how well-maintained it is. Moreover, it is highly spacious. So, the kids will really enjoy the whole trip.
Battle of Britain Memorial: It is now time to divert yourself a little from Mother Nature. This memorial is a lovely monument belonging to the aircrew. From this place, the pilots flew for the Battle of Britain. Thus, you can become so nostalgic after paying a small tribute to the brave pilots of the Second World War.
Let the amazing coaches make you see many other locations in Folkestone. It is indeed going to be a brilliant tour.
Gear up with a ride of the double-decker coach hire. It is the most happening vehicle that you can get on the English roads. You will feel like you are on Cloud Nine after climbing to the top floor. It is open all around and gives you a breathtaking view of the entire area. You are bound to find the tour to be unbelievable.
Apart from this option, you can also go for another alternative of 35 seater coach hire. Book the preferable vehicle and pay online. The process is faster and simpler than the traditional booking system.
We were very pleased with the service we received. Our home is not easy to find but the driver had left plenty of time to follow our instructions when he phoned for help. He was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely use and recommend this company again especially for groups of 6 and above.
– Miriam, from bellsouth.net
My family were going out to Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. The price was fantastic to take 10 of us out including multiple pick up and drop offs. The driver Atif was extremely pleasant, prompt and accommodating. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again. Kind Regards, Stephanie International Business Manager.
– Stephanieat, at Day Pitney LLP